Friday, May 29, 2009

Mike Keville Would be Proud!


So yesterday morning I went to the dentist for the first time in over ten years. Yes that's ten, with a one followed by a zero. I had no idea what to expect. I admit I was expecting to have a few cavities that needed to be filled, but I was certainly not expecting the amount I wound up having:

ZERO!
BOO-YEAH!

It wasn't all pleasant, however, apparently there have been some changes in dental technologies, and they all hurt more than ever.

Interesting side note, both my wife and I are missing both of our lateral incisors. They just never grew in... poor kid never had a chance at a perfect smile.

1 comment:

MmBex said...

Matt says, "That's disgusting!" On a side note, when are you coming to Alaska? We have a campfire in our backyard every night (well, except for the last two since it's been raining) and daydream about singing songs with The Krinkle Kuts