Wednesday, May 20, 2009

moving day #5?


Hi all,
Just in case you didn't know, we're moving...again (someday we'll do a journey-in-pictures of our apartment life - that'll be fun!). We're hoping to be able to get the majority of the "big stuff" into the new apartment (in Chittenango) this Saturday and any help would be appreciated, especially helping Scott with the heavy lifting as I won't be of much physical use "in my current condition" as he likes to say. There will be bbq beef sandwiches, chips & watermelon (courtesy of my totally awesome mom!), some cold cuts to make sandwiches and drinks to keep everyone hydrated and energized!

We'll be getting started early and accepting help at any time during the day! Feel free to give either of us a call (Scott - 256-6789 & Stephanie - 263-1863).

Thank you so much in advance for your willingness to help (and for even considering it if you can't actually be there!). And especially thanks for your CONTINUED patience as we roam the apartment complexes of Central New York. Hopefully the next move will be into a house!!

See you all real soon!
the Rezsnyaks

3 comments:

GrandMOTHER said...

I can't help but wonder if Scott will be able to do much, with his "TICK condition and all"... just kidding my little gypsies!!

MmBex said...

waaaaah I want to be there :(

GrandMOTHER said...

Hey there, I think it is safe to say "all the big stuff was moved Saturday". I don't know about the rest of the crew but we slept really really sound Saturday night!

Hope unpacking is going well... don't over do it.... Rome wasn't built in a day.... or so they say!

I like your place.... it will be very comfortable!