Monday, November 10, 2008

Back to Real Life...

Okay, enough with that politico crap. In all reality I only find that stuff kind of interesting, not really much more than that. It's just really funny to me.

So anyway... as it turns out, my wife can make the best soups in the world. She's already world famous for her Vegetable Beef soup. It's just about the best thing you can eat, the broth is tomato based (I don't know if that's normal or not). But today, she made this Chicken Noodle soup... it was so good! I wanted to take the rest of it to the neighbors and be all like "see, this is good ole regular food, that doesn't stink!" They're (and by "they" I mean the Indian Nationals that live down stairs, the Latina and her Asian husband across the hall, and the woman that looks like she might be Korean-ish and her African-American husband that live directly below us) always making foods that when combined, and sometimes just by themselves, smell wretched! It's so disgusting. I won't go into detail too much about the soup because I'm hoping that she'll actually blog about some stuff soon... that would be pretty cool!

TTYL!
Scott

2 comments:

Becky said...

our old neighbors were japanese and the could make fish smell like it was rotting in the doorway.. our whole apt would take on that smell...yuck!

I like creamy soups, myself...can she make that?

MmBex said...

I think Stephanie should come to Alaska and make soup and substitute.